Friday 10 December 2010

Enright Essay

I've finished off the essay we began, collectively, writing in the session on Tuesday 7th December. It's posted to the EN3314 Moodle site under week 10, as a word file (I'd post it to this blog too, but Blogger don't allow me to). I used the resources we found online, and a few things from the lecture PPT, but didn't put in a great deal of extra research or work. I also continued the line of the argument that we were starting to flesh out, and carried it through to a conclusion.

You don't have to write another non-assessed essay for this course; the assessed essay questions will be handed out next term, in week 5. If you want to write another essay, either covering some area and novel that interests you, or else taken from last year's assessed essay questions (also on the Moodle site, at the top) then I'd be happy to take a look at what you produce. But it's not required.

Happy Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment